Criminal Defense Attorney

You may have reached this webpage because you or your loved one is facing criminal charges in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Dealing with criminal charges can be scary and frustrating but you need to understand that every decision you make regarding you and your criminal case will have consequences. Criminal convictions can have a disastrous effect not only in the short-term, but also in the long-term.

What can a criminal defense attorney do for you?
You need to be able to foresee the possible consequences of each decision made during your case. That’s what your attorney does. We pride ourselves on doing this effectively. We make sure every client receives the same solid representation regardless of the type of case. If you have a pending criminal case call our office.

We believe in truth and knowledge here at our law firm in Arlington, Texas. As such, we have compiled some of the most common questions we have seen here in Arlington, Mansfield, Fort Worth, and Dallas. Read on for some general information.

What if my relative is already in jail?
If your relative is still in jail it can make the case more complicated and you may have to get a bond. If a person is detained by the Arlington Police Department, Dallas Police Department or Fort Worth Police Department, you should find a lawyer or attorney who practices criminal defense in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. You could contact us and we would be happy to help.

After you start looking for an attorney, you need to find out exactly where the person is being detained. There are many private and county jails that serve as temporary holding facilities for people who will eventually be brought to trial. Most city jails will transfer the inmate to one of three main holding facilities—Lew Sterrett Jail in Dallas, Texas; Tarrant County Jail in Fort Worth, Texas and Mansfield Jail in Mansfield, Texas. If you do not know where your relative is being jailed, feel free to visit Our Law Firm page on these jails.

When you find your relative tell them to stay strong and not to make any more statements till he has an experience criminal defense attorney. If he or she does talk to the police, they may end up hurting themselves and hurting their case.